Plumes and Parchments
- Action Points – An action point may be spent by PC to regain the use of an already used encounter power, instead of taking an extra action.
- Cooperation – Using Cooperation to aid another PC on a skill check may only be used by a PC trained in the skill.
- Death – In the event of a PC's death, the player may play another PC enrolled in the same year of education at the Planarversity.
- Pop Quizes – Short quizes will be given to players each game session, covering in-game topics and events. Doing well on the quizes will be rewarded with bonus action points, bonuses to rolls, free rerolls, and other signifcant rewards for their PC's.
- Taking Ten – Any time a PC were to make an out-of-combat skill check or an at-will or basic attack roll, he may count the roll as an automatic 10 instead of actually making the roll.